When it comes to finding the perfect match, finding your soulmate, one tends to get restless and extremely desperate which more often than not leads to trusting people and agencies they shouldn’t have trusted. There have been cases of people being misled and robbed of their money in the name of finding the right match for them.
Getting your hard-earned money slithered out of your pocket under the garb of providing you with your life partner makes the fraud even more hurtful and destroys the person emotionally. With the advent of matrimonial sites and services like the rvd matrimonial services marriage therapist leave no stone unturned to fool and dupe people off their money.
How do these matrimonials go about their business?
- These services first identify people looking to get married and trying to find their perfect match on the web before they begin the process of duping people off their money. Once identified, they start sending emails attaching perfect matches to attract people.
- Once they get in touch with the person, they correspond with them on call and messages as they slowly gain their trust and set them up for frauding them. Naturally, gullible people fall into their honey trap and get overwhelmed by the perfect matches they show them.
- Initially, these fraudsters make their customers believe that charging hefty amounts of money is not what they care about. They display a sense of honesty and care towards the customer which pulls the person deeper into their wicked game.
- Till the time they do not receive the money from their customers, they continue calling and answering their queries. People who end up trusting them don’t even stop to think that all of this can turn out to be nothing but pretense.
- Once these fraudsters get their hands on the money, their stance changes dramatically. They start avoiding calls and messages from worried customers and the match-making promises turn out to be nothing but hogwash. This goes on for a while after which customers eventually give in to their fraud and do not take any legal actions for the same.
It is strongly suggested, though, that anybody who falls into the wicked trap of such matrimonial services should definitely take the matter to court. It is the only way these websites can be shut down and their fraud exposed.